cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish WorkManager6_2 project in Development mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I created new Work Manager Application in SMP and piblished it using using SAPWorkMgr621Deployment-20150514.2243.zip via SAP Management Cockpit.

I also Imported SAPWorkMgr621Deployment-20150514.2243.zip in the Eclipse Agentry Project.

and performed some modification

Now I want to publish it As Development Version.

But I can't

Eclipse ask for Agentry.Ini but this file doesn't exists in

C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application.SAPWM_NEW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the application has already had a production verison already published (A application zip file to the cockpit) this removed the agentry.ini file.

Create a new application in the cockpit, but don't upload a zip file (the java and ini files add right to the application folder). You will be able to publish the development version.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Publish it to the Agenrty.ini file in the application folder.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Konstantin,

The way to do a development publish is as follows:

1) Check picture below.

2) In theory, when you did this step: "

I also Imported SAPWorkMgr621Deployment-20150514.2243.zip in the Eclipse Agentry Project.

and performed some modification". You have an agentry.ini in the zip folder.

3) When you create an Agentry node for the first time, you need to decide if you want it to be for production or for development.  Once you decide you want it for development then you need to copy the contents of the zip file into the configuration/com*.applicationID directory that includes the agentry.ini

- Check picture above or reference below

# You may reference the following thread:

Hope this helps you out.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team