Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Determination not found

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I know the situation that for some reasons we did a mistake and the interface determination is not found, than SAP goes to the next pipeline step and it will end into an "receiver agreement not found" error.

Is there any configuration that forces SAP to look for an interface determination and if it cannot be found, the system stops with an error ?

Thanks

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut,

I think it is not possible. When i have this issue it is when i set an interface determination erroneous but linked with receiver determination, then it is normal to PI to continue with the next and to throw the exception in the RD step. Like programmer i wonder i would have to develop this characteristic in PI, if you have a ID linked with RD, how can i know that the final exception was in ID or in the RA?, where is the wrong data?

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

If no interface determination is found or any error in ID the message will fail in PI with the error.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut,

There are predefined pipeline steps in integration engine that will perform during message processing at runtime, so

• your first error happens when there is no interface determination at step ID in below diagram.
  • your second error happen when there is no receiver agreement at the step TR.

Regards,

Praveen.