cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDISeperator adapter issue-Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Exception in Transaction Manager : Leave level Parent Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an requirement to send 997 back to customer and 850 to SAP.

We have implemented the setup in development system and it is working fine.Same setup we did in test system.But, getting the error message as below

I have developed the setup as below.

1. File to EDISep with out mapping to split the messages.

2. EDISep to IDOC with mapping program and we used X12 module parameter in sender EDISep channel with all required details.

3. EDISep to File without mapping.Below is the sender channel to send back 997.

Interchange id's we have given same as in development.

Can you please help on this error.

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adalid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khajamohedden,

I also recommend you in the "version/Release/Industry Identifier Code" option to choose 00410 for your 997 instead of keep it open.

Regards,

Adalid Andrés.

0 Kudos

I want to know that is it possible to maintain multiple interchange receiver id's in EDISep sender channel.Because we have many customers to send back 997 messages for that we need to create many EDISep channels for each customer with different interchange receiver id's. to prevent this is there any possible way to maintain multple interchange id's in one channel.

If you have idea please share how we can do this.

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use pipeline symbol " | "to add multiple EDI Partner IDs.

like,

WALMART-CA|WALMART-USA|WALMART-INDIA

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have checked in the channel i am able to add only 5 receiver id's after that it is not allowing to add more. i have nearly 100 customers.

One more thing if we put the interchange receiver id ".* " then it will send all the messages of all parties or only it accept under which party we created the channel.

Thanks

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

then in this case you suppose to use TPM concept.please refer the below blogs. else use created multiple channel, each channel supports 64 char length.

Trading Partner Management - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, business-to-business add-on 1.0 - SA...

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

1.make sure your 997 EDISeparator channel that you configured interchange receiver ID parameter is same as your  input payload's ISA06 (EDISenderID) value. not required to maintain  rest all parameter use ".*". and transaction set identifier code is 997.

and make sure that you enabled 997 parameter enabled in in receiver EDISeparatoer CC as mentioned below.

do let me know if your problem resolved.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your quick reply. We mentioned the same which you have mentioned in the channels.

After passing the message through receiver EDISep channel .We getting that error.We didn't understand same scenario is working in development system and not in test system.

Thanks...

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

just remove "997Required" option in your receiver EdiSeparator CC and test it again, and  see whether your EDISeparator->IDOC scenario working fine or what. and reply further. and share your result for further troubleshooting.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Issue is resolved after restart the EDISep channel in NWA.

I want to know that is it possible to maintain multiple interchange receiver id's in EDISep sender channel.Because we have many customers to send back 997 messages for that we need to create many EDISep channels for each customer with different interchange receiver id's. to prevent this is there any possible way to maintain multple interchange id's in one channel.

If you have idea please share how we can do this.

Thanks for your help in advanced.

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use pipeline symbol to add multiple EDI Partner IDs.

like,

WALMART-CA|WALMART-USA|WALMART-INDIA

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Really appreciated for your quick support. I will check and let you know.

Thanks,

Khaja S.