cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Native transport slow and keep wrong status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I met a issue regarding native HANA transport. We use Native HANA transport for code deployment  on HANA system, which is a pure HANA system . Recently, the deployment for single DU become slow, . What’s more, the transport status in Life cycle management sometimes stays at “importing ” status, but  check from HANA Studio, the thread of transporting is not there, which shows that the transport is already done. Any one has an idea about reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I just came across your thread. May be you had already identified the root cause why the transport movement is slow. If I am correct, kindly share the information.

I have tried to research on this topic a bit based on your question and I wanted to check with you on the per-requisite which we need while moving a transport. I am sure you would have got the correct role in place already but still.

What is the Privilege assigned to the user role?

Is it ExecuteTransport or Display.

Because, the Display role just enables a user to view details of the delivery units, routes, and transports, but cannot make any changes. I am not sure but may be this could be the reason why there are no thread of transporting in studio. Refer screenshots attached below for role matrix.

Also, I would suggest you to have a look on the below two links. They have got really good information on transporting objects in HALM with DU's and troubleshooting's

Posted by Yury Pazhyvilka

SAP HANA Transport Troubleshooting | SCN Created by Robert Hanno

Screenshots:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana/sap_hana_developer_guide_en.pdf

Regards,

Vinoth V