cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

local wsdl file problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I import a web service from a local computer and deploy it to the server.

The web dynpro will throw a runtime exception like "wsdl file cannot be found". Because it tries to find the wsdl file in the server system <b>with the path that I use in my local computer</b>.

I found in the AWS FAQ a solution to this problem.

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/faq-Models-AdaptiveWebService&">AWS FAQ</a>

<i>one can also try and download the WSDL and the files imported from the WSDL to the local hard disk and import from there. Note that if you are not using WS destinations to load the WSDL at runtime the same WSDL URL will be used as you've used in the importer. In this case one should change the setting <b>designtimeWsdlUrl</b> for the AWS model after import to the original WSDL URL again (Select the model in the IDE model browser and display its properties view; there you find this entry).</i>

But I didn't find the <b>designtimeWsdlUrl</b> properties when I select the webservice model in my IDE.

Dose anyone know this problem?

Thanks!

Regards,

Hui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

open the logical prots of the Web service model. there itself you can specify endpoint url.

where the design time wsdl definitions and runtime wsdl Definitions are identical.

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Thanks!

There is no logical ports for Adaptive web service model.

Regards,

Hui