Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Design help

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a scenario where i am using NW BPM for my requirement.  My Design is working fine. But Now my requirement got changed.

I am attaching my requirement in the screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

For AOC or AOS step, you can put exclusive choice to create either AOC or AOS step using two different automated steps, you can put the XPATH conditions in exclusive choice based on the response from GForceCall.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the quick response. I have to design the BPM  in 2 ways.

1)  Gforce call Successful Flow:

The existing design which working good.

2)  Gforce call Failure Flow:

I need to design the BPM flow such way that if Gforce call step failed then I need to skip the Gforce_Response to CRM step and  perform the AOC_AOS_Creation step.

Like a said if GForce call step is failing for some reason, My BPM flow is getting error. I want to complete AOC_AOS_Creation step in the BPM flow.

Attaching the Moni error when Gforce call fails screen shot.

Which X-path Condition will work for me?

Thanks,

Pavan T

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you not see my response above on using a Boundary Event?

You can reroute the path when an error trigger the Boundary Event. You can do whatever you want, end immediately, proceed to next step, issue notification, etc.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Sorry i didn't check your response. I will check your referred blog and let you know the result.

Thanks,

Pavan T

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Thanks a lot for your help. Now i am able to complete the BPM flow as desired. Hence closing the thread.

Thanks,

Pavan T

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

You can add a Boundary Event for your GForceCall step. If there are any errors in that step, it will trigger that boundary event. You can then route it to the end event.

You can refer to the below blog on how to implement exception handling using Boundary events.

Regards

Eng Swee