cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different WPT determination for Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client is using normal Inbound processing & POSC Inbound processing, but now I'm unable to determine two different WPT's.

Can any one tell me how to do this ?.

The solution should be apart from WPT process code.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Here in this case to determine two different process type you need to create two different process type determination indicator and maintain this in the respective whs product master. In this way system can determine two wpts.

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

If we create process type determination seperately say for eg for warehouse process type 1011, process type determination indicator is 01 so we're I can see 01 while creation of my inbound delivery.

Thanks in advance!

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In EWM, WPT can be determined with the combination of DOC Type+Item Type+ process type determination control indicator and delivery priority also,

As per my understanding, you want the different WPTs without different process types,

But here, would like to know the exact difference between normal & POSC Inbound process,

According to the differentiation,  you can use separate item types for your normal & POSC IBDs, this can achieve from the mapping of ERP item type with EWM item type.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

You can determine WPT based on below settings :

EWM > Goods Receipt Process > Strategies > Storage Type Search > Specify Storage Type Search Sequence for Putaway >Specify Storage Type Search Sequence for Putaway

Extended Warehouse Management > Cross-Process Settings > Warehouse Task > Determine Warehouse Process Type

Also you have do the settings in WH product master.

BR,

Olet

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

in the chain ERP document type - EWM document type - WH process type you have the following optons to separate the processes:

1. Mapping of ERP document and item type (IMG EWM -> Interfaces -> ERP Integration -> Delivery Processing -> Mapping of...)
  2. Determination of WH process type (IMG EWM -> Cross Process Settings -> Warehouse Task -> Determine Warehouse Process Type
    You can determine the WH process type in each warehouse based on document and item type plus the product group (self-defined values for grouping product in the product master). If this was not sufficient, you can use BAdI /SCWM/EX_DLV_DET_PROCTYPE or maybe also /SCWM/EX_DLV_TOWHR_PROCTY (for HU tasks)

Regards,
Katrin