SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of the Badi used in txn O3O_RT01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have to validate some fields and insert a drop down in text field in header section of txn O3O_RT01 in ECC6.0.

I am not able to find out BAdi  used there.

Can anybody tell the Name of the Badi used in txn O3O_RT01?

Regards

Amit Agarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes it is possible to get this kind of information from OSS notes, so just use your transaction (better eventually the program name) and the word BADI to do a search.

If you find a note and the name is not directly shown then you may click the correction instruction number which will then show you the program names with where the corrections are made, if you click those names you will see the coding. This could then be a a good starting point to search further in your system.

I am moving this discussion to the IS_OIL space since remote logistics is covered there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

you might need to take help of ABAPer to get BADI details

BR

Kamlakara

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes it is possible to get this kind of information from OSS notes, so just use your transaction (better eventually the program name) and the word BADI to do a search.

If you find a note and the name is not directly shown then you may click the correction instruction number which will then show you the program names with where the corrections are made, if you click those names you will see the coding. This could then be a a good starting point to search further in your system.

I am moving this discussion to the IS_OIL space since remote logistics is covered there.

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

you can use the Badi: OIO_RETURNS for your requirement.

or SPRO >> Remote Logistics  Management >> Returns Handling >> Badi: Returns Handling.

Thanks,

Naresh.