Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm (TMS-Integration) - Status change

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts,

if I do the import of a transport via task list into the live-system, is there a possibility to update all change-documents to status "Imported into Productive System"?

And another question is, as far as I know, after changing the status to "Imported into Productive System" the status of the pre-document (e.g. change request) should also be changed, right?

Because this is also not happening...however, the action profile should be fine as far as I see.

Also the error log is good.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anon

You can use the below report to achieve the same.

CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

Also, for status change settings.

In SPRo->Change request management framework

Specify status attributes, select the normal change/urgent status to completed and then set the status settings for proceeding documents

there given the rfc status as being completed.

Thanks

Rishav

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

again thx for help.
The status change of pre-document is working fine now with the customizing confiugration.

Is there also a function, to set the status of change document itself to "Imported", after doing the import via Task List (Maintenance Plan)?

Kind regards

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anon

As such you can schedule a background job with little abap modification to check the status of transports and list of cds and use the CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT report to move it to next status.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (0)