cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter tax details

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Experts

I am unable to enter the tax details in sales organisation 1 tab. actually I'm unable to view the TAX tab in sale org 1 screen while creating a material master for a finished product, i can just see the general data and stipulations tab only and the details of my SAP ECC 6.0 IDES version.

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Spro / Logistics General / Material Master / Basic Settings / Material Types / Define Attributes of Material Types

Select "FERT" and make sure it is active the "User departments"

Regard´s

Leandro

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done successful thanks to every one

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your question is solved then please close it as described in

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With above inputs, also check to use t.code:OVK4 , keep following

Tax category------tax class---description

MWST--------------0-------------No tax

MWST--------------1-------------Full Tax

MWST--------------2-------------Half Tax

MWST--------------3------------Moderate tax

MWST-------------4-------------Lower Tax

MWST-------------5------------ Mixed tax

Now try creating material with sales organization!

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you assign sales org and distribution channel to one or more plants plants in your IMG > enterprise structure > assignments > Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i have assigned to two plants

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the data screen in active in OMT3B transaction - select the screen sequence 21 (standard) - select the sales org data 1 view and go to sub screens. Here ensure that the screen 2184 is assigned as shown below:

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done as you said but when i want to change the details of material in MM02 i'm getting an error  " Maintenance status of field MG03STEUER-ALAND does not correspond to status of screen K " if i replace the 2184 with the original 0001 then i can able to open it.

thanks in advance

regards

srinivas

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMT3B, ensure that the maintenance status for the view is V as shown below:

Also check in OMSR whether the maintenance status for the field mentioned in the error message is V as shown below:

Also refer the note:  1930785 - Tax data maintenance: Screen does not automatically close

Regards,

AKPT