cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me how to configure more than one approvers in mitigation control in grc 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

help me how to configure more than one approvers in mitigation control in grc 10.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could configure multiple approvers (as for all other ARM processes), just configure the proper approval path here:

SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->Access Control->Workflow for Access Control->Maintain MSMP Workflow

Customize process: SAP_GRC_CONTROL_ASGN for assignment of mitigation control or SAP_GRC_CONTROL_MAINT for mitigating control maintenance

You could either:

- assign many approvers to the control and choose All Approve - so approval from all of them would be required

- assigne new stages to approval process and customize path who should approve

Hope that helps.

Best regards, Andrzej

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Only one approver could be assigned to mitigation control, which is given by SAP. Could you say, why u require more than 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for you reply,i got a question from some one but i told what you said, is it possible through msmp workflow by using  process ids,under maintain paths modify task settings ->approver type all approvers can we configure like this.pls correct me if i am wrong.

thank you