cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To slow to process idocs after received on MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

I'm receiving idocs from SAP, these idocs are Planned Orders.The Process Rule to the idocs is call a transaction directly, it's not categorized.

In a period of 3h the MII receives +/- 350 idocs, in Message Monitor dashboard, normally an idoc is received and processed in just 1 minute, but in some periods during day an idoc is received, for example 11h AM (Received) and is only processed on 3h PM (Processed).

I'm suspecting of connection to SAP ECC, but I'd like to know if there is any other cause to this problem.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to be clear, you are receiving all the IDocs that you should be, correct?

IDocs are not actually sent from ECC, only a notification to MII that there is an IDoc waiting to be pulled from ECC.  So I am wondering if MII is receiving the notification at 11 AM, but unable to pull the actual IDoc until 3 PM?  You might be able to check the ECC processing side to see when the IDoc was actually delivered to MII (SM59?).  Not sure as I am getting a bit rusty with MII.  Hopefully someone else will chime in. 

, any thoughts?

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

normally this kind of problem happens if the processing rule for the message listener is a transaction that can have variable duration.  what we usually recommend is to check the processing rules for the transaction, and if it is a transaction (as opposed to a category), then to enable the persistence for that transaction so you can monitor what it is doing.

if this doesn't help, then please open a support incident so that it can be analyzed by the development support team.