cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Circle: R/3 Systems, Solman, SAPROUTER, OSS Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to configure my entire landscape to be able to receive SAP Support. I understand that I need to register SAPROUTER path in every R/3 system and that this information is entered somewhere and replicated to SAP Support Portal somehow. Is this ok? Am I right?

Our SAPROUTER is alredy registered. After this is done, i need to "open" the connection to support. I installed the service connector in one of our support Desktop computer. Do i need to enable it´s IP address in saprouttab?

I hope you can help me on this. Is just that i found difficult to find all the information in just one piece in SAP Support Portal.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you have registered the saprouter host with SAP then the next step is to configure the saprouttab file. Connections to the SAP systems are controlled through this route table file. If the saprouter is configured for SNC then you should configure the saprouttab using the Distinguished Name provided when you registered the saprouter. You should maintain the IP addresses of the SAP systems with the port number in the saprouttab file to let SAP support connect to the SAP systems when you open the connection for them.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andres,

You need to update saproutertab

for help you can go to

Creating a Route Permission Table - SAProuter - SAP Library

Thanks

Yogesh

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andres,

You should perform these steps

1- saprouter installed. That's okey as you said.

2- saprouttab must have the systems IP or DNS names and ports allowed according to your systems

3- Your system's info must be defined in support.sap.com in systems  with IP, system number and saprouter information.

4- Open connection types R3, http, WTS etc

5- Maintain access data (user and pwd for your systems)

6- For some services SAP asks you to configure managed system on your Solution Manager.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR