cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a specific requirement regarding consignment. Suppose we have done the consignment fill-up for a specific customer. after a specific period,lets say 6 months, or 1 year, all the stock related to the consignment fill-up should be billed  automatically.

Could you please advise me on a specific job to use.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Nadine,

Normally Consignment Fill up is not actually billed (or not relevant for billing), but still you can create a pro forma invoice by assigning the relevant billing type and doing the required configuration.

As per process the Consignment Issue process is relevant for actual billing.

Question- 1. Do you really intend to create billing document for Consignment Fill document and have already done the required set up?

2. Or Do you want the subsequent Consignment Issue process to happen after 6 months or 1 year?

Thanks

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Partha,

Thank you for your reply. The requirement is to automatically create all the process related to consignment issue after a specific period ( 6 months).

Thanks

Nadine

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From business perspective, I am not clear on this requirement.  Do you mean to say your clients' warehouse would despatch material to their end customer without a billing document?  Ideally, as and when the goods are moved out from warehouse to end customer, billing document should be generated.  Needless to mention, you can automate the billing and all you have to do is search SCN with the text "Automate billing" so that you will get lot of inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Nandine,

If I understand correctly, you have Delivered the Goods at customer place (Consignment Fill Up-(KB)-- Here the stock shows in consignment stock in supplier's plant but actually available in customer's premises)

& when in due period of 6 months or 1 year, when goods are consumed, they want the Actual billing process to be automatically done (Consignment Issue process).

Pls confirm the same.

If above is the case, you would still need to manually create the Consignment Issue Order (KE) and automate the remaining process. As mentioned by Mr.Lakshmipathi, pls search the forum for the same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

The requirement is to bill  automatically the customer after 6 months whenever the products have been consumed or not.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Nadine,

Could you able to resolve your problem? If yes, Please share the solution you have implemented.

Kindly close the thread if you have achieved the appropriate results.

Thanks

Partha