Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing data at order line item

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am crating a export order and entering two line items.

when I go to individual line item i seen that at billing document tab page of line item " Invoicing data" field is blank bu on the second line item invoicing data calling a value.

I am just confuse, that if both material are for selling and almost same characteristics, than why here is two different behavior, from where this value is coming on the line item.

thanks. looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share Screen shot.

Regards,

SRK

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SR Kumar,

Please see the above screen shot. Thanks.

Regards,

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the second line item in your Sales Order check the Payer Partner code . Recheck the Partner code in your Customer Master whether any Factory calendar has been assigned.

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally this value is determined from the payer master data.

Does the customer have invoice dates maintained in XD03 for the sales area?

For now I assume that none of the items is created with reference to a preceding document. If this is not the case, check the data in preceding document.

I also assume that your SAP version is not 4.7 or lower; if your system is really that old, I suppose that you have already reviewed the relevant SAP notes, so it makes no sense to remind you about them .

Do you have by any chance some custom coding to fill VBKD?

This would be among the first things which I would check in this case.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have by any chance some custom coding to fill VBKD?

Imran,

The interesting point here is if the source of this field is the Payer, which generally is the same for all items, then how line 10 does not have an invoice date calendar and line 20 does. Both should have the same!

The probable cause of difference has been suggested by Veselina.

Second point, for me, what difference does it make if there is a value or not in this field!!

You would like to see if billing date is populated or not.

But the condition, or point being, Invoice date comes much later in the schema of important fields, from learning process (stages) pov.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies as i've been unable to understood your query in my earlier post but i believe it was because of a typo slip which completely changed the meaning of your query. You meant to say invoicing date instead you wrote invoicing data.

billing document tab page of line item " Invoicing data" field is blank bu on the second line item invoicing data calling a value.

Anyways coming to your query invoicing dates are proposed when they've been defined for your customer and system will pick the date from invoice date calendar else will be proposed based on order date. If you'll read F1 help, you can have a better understanding against this. Thanks.