cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidder able to see all the bid invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing SRM 5.0 and when we create a new bid invitation with more than one supplier, and publish it. There are no issues.

When we loggin as Bidder, this bidder is able to see all the bids even the ones which they are not invited for.

Please help us to fix this issue.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can limit the bid invitation changing the Type of Publication, if you select "Public Bid Invitation" all the bidders will be able to see and if you select "Restricted Bid Invitation" just the bidder included in the bid will be able to see.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Jose Luis Delgado

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, the previous answer resolved my issue. But Still I am wondering why we this public bid invitation and what is business scenario behind this.

Any thoughts will help the community.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can see and explanation for this provide by SAP in the link:

<i>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/5a/4cc5376848616ae10000009b38f889/content.htm</i> there's a section of <b>Features</b> where describe the two options

Regards,

JLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. May be I didn't state it clearly. When I created a bid invitaion with two bidders, and publish it. If the third bidder who is not invited to the above invitaion is also able to see the bid invitaion.

Your suggestion of creating as a "restricted bid invitation" - will create a hyper link and then we can send it as a email - so the bidders will be able to access it.

Can you guys help me with the origional issue. Hope I was able to explain this time

Vijay