cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm in SRM 5.0. I have to filter the tax code values in the front end transaction based on the country code. I tried to see if there is any search help for the tax code and found one which was BBP_TAXCODE_VALUE. I changed the search help exit name from BBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_TAXCODE to my own Z function module and implemented the code to get the tax codes based on the country code.

Since there is no parameters to refer the country code in the search help exit, i used the BBP_PO_MEMORY_GET to get the details from the memory. This works fine for the PO. But when we try to do the same in an invoice, it doesnt work coz the above function module is only for PO.

Is there any FMs which gets the memory values no matter what the transaction is?

Please Help me and its very urgent.

Thanks in advance and answers will be rewarded.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I understood your issue that ,in the search help exit function , you want to get country code and based on the country code you want to select the tax code .

Please let me know If i am wrong...

Bcoz i came the similar situation

May be i can help you for this.

Thanks

Snehal

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team