cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not open private key' found, cause: org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPException: checksum mismatch at 0 of 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use the standard PGP encryption module in PI 7.4 single stack. I have already updated the JCE policy files and now all key sizes are acceptable. Encryption is successful with "partner's public key ". But when I am trying to sign it with the private key generated from PI, I get the below error .

Could not open private key' found, cause: org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPException: checksum mismatch at 0 of 20

If someone can provide more information on this issue, it would be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagarajan,

Can you provide a screenshot of corresponding communication channel configuration - particularly, adapter module parameters? In parameterization for adapter module PGPEncryption, is parameter "pwdOwnPrivateKey" specified and contains a valid password for accessing private key?

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Please find the configuration details in the image attached. The password is also a valid password for accessing the private key.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was with the private key. For some reason there were 2 sub-keys inside the same private key. When I generated a fresh key and used it, it worked like a charm.

Apologies for the late response and thank you Vadim for your inputs. I shall close this discussion.