Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load content in Fiori Launchpad on Portal

former_member231877
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to set up Fiori Launchpad in Portal with consumption of remote content via a role but I am getting an error:

"Sorry, the content you were trying to load is unavailable. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."

When I press the "Go to tile Catalog View" button I see the portal content that I have assigned to different Fiori framework page categories, but if I try to add any of it to the launch page I only see the "My Home" group and not any of the categories where the content is assigned:

If I try to assign to "My Home" I get error message "Failure - Unable to add tile" and if I try to add to new group I get the error message "New group could not be created".

If I change the Fiori framework page UI5 library from ABAP to Java the launchpage loads just fine and I am able to add content as expected, but since it is pre-requisite having the UI5 library set to ABAP for consumption of remote content this is not an option.

No errors in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magnus,

Were you able to resolve the issue.

I am struggling with exact same issue.Please share the solution incase  if it was resolved.

Regards

Radhika

former_member231877
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have an OSS message open towards SAP, but have not got any solution back from them yet. Will make sure to update this thread once solution is in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Magnus.We too raised an OSS.The remote content works for us in Dev portal environment but not in QA.