Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport to downstream systems- Status in target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Need your expertise..

I have down streaming FTO from GTS Prod to Target system R/3 Production..I am getting below meesage

"0 of 1 Business Partners are successfully transferred" and if i explore the

Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_PARTNER402..

My question is how to check if the FTO to downstream was successful.  Do we have any tables either in GTS or R/3 end where we

can check the transport was successful.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please guide me on this.

Let me know if you have questions for me.

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The scenario you are running seems to confuse me. The message you have received is a right one, you would get the Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_PARTNER402 if you haven't had a successful transfer of BP in GTS which in this case happens to be your FTO.

The path you are using which I think is Distribute FTO to Downstream systems is generally used, if you don't want to re-create the organizational units in each of the systems (that is in QA and Production once more). In your scenario, you have mentioned that you are trying to distribute from GTS production to R/3 production, this doesn't make sense to me. You may have to provide more details as to what you are trying to accomplish. GTS organization units are more like master data as compared to R/3 or ECC data, so you would use distribute FTO and LU functionality to send them to other systems (like QA and Prod) rather than re-creating them. Under what scenario would you need the FTO in R/3? Why are you distributing it to R/3?

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you very much for replying.

I was not having access to transport from QA to Prod and hence once all the assignments move to GTS production, i have created FTO and LU in GTS Prod.

Now since GTS prod have all the FTO and LUs created with assignments, i am down streaming from GTS Prod to R/3 system by which GTS functionality to be activated for the transactions of new Company code and Plant in R/3.

Pls Correct me if i am wrong..Will the functionality be activated by default for the mapping Company code / Plant once the GTS changes are live in GTS Prod or do we have do additional mapping.

Thanks in Advance.

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You have answered your own question. If the mapping exists for the company code and plant within GTS as FTO and LU, you don't have to downstream anything back to R/3.

Good luck!

-Shrini