Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change status button got misplaced at the very bottom of cProject

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With upgrade from PPM 5.0 to PPM 6.1 the status change button got shifted to the bottom of basic data tab of cProject and it must appear next to 'change status' field of cproject but it is not happening. Screen shot attached:

Could you please tell me how can I get it back to its right place.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

as you wrote another post concerning alignment of elements I'm interested how you put your custom fields on this 'General' tab. It looks like there was some enhancements to WD element ordering. The question is: By development (enhancement layer) or by an administrator (implicit customizing layer)?

Are all WD-Enhancments checked by running SPAU_ENH?

Unfortunately there are several ways how the status input field an button got to the bottom of the page. For me it is confusing that there is that much space between your customer fields and the status fields. Do you miss any z-fields?

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response once again.

We have used  WD enhancement only in PPM for any custom thing.

Yes, SPAU_ENH was done to check all these enhancements.

So far, all the fields are coming on screen as we required, though they are misaligned (I have created a thread for it) and status field got adjusted at the very bottom

Can't we adjust its location using WD compo. DPR_PROJECT_VIEW?

#I will be wiling to know more about it : By development (enhancement layer) or by an administrator (implicit customizing layer)?

(will create a separate thread for it)

Best Regards

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Any more suggestion on this?

Best Regards

Saurabh

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

have a look to your enhancement for DPR_DET_DATA_PROJECT_O (View VI_DET_BAS_DPO). I think due to your enhancement the status field is misplaced. Try to reorder your enhancement to the bottom of the list. Below the view containers, especially below the transparent view container (TCR_STATUS).

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Peter once again.:)

Actually, we had some customized UI fields (the check-boxes) that you can see in the screen shot I provided, We moved these fields (parameter) down and that made the standard change status field to come up.

And it resolved our issue

Last thing: I want to know how can I find which WD component is suitable for a particular PPM screen?

#If it's a long discussion I will create a separate thread for it.

Best Regards

Saurabh

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

no it's no long discussion 😉

Right Mouse Click inside PPM -> Technical Help. Afterwards a 'technical' screen pops up, giving you the information about WD Component and View:

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter.

But 'Current View' parameter is not appearing for me

BR

Saurabh

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

did you run an authorization check? For technical help you need S_DEVELOP, perhaps there is an issue.

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks. I had it traced with our security consultant...but it dint seem an issue from S_DEVELOP side as he confirm that I have all display access for it.

BR

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

it worked

Actually i right clicked on technical help again on web dynpro application window -> User settings-> Reset user settings for Running Application.

And it showed me the current view of WD component which I was looking for.

Thanks.

BR

Saurabh

Answers (0)