cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msg no. WRF_CONS013 After calling stock determination, a quantity of 1.000 EA remains open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. Can anyone help me about this error?

After calling stock determination, a quantity of 1.000 EA remains open

Message no. WRF_CONS013

Diagnosis

During consignment processing in SAP Retail, the system called stock determination in order to decide which stock category should be used to take material 19000754. However, the stock determination routine did not find enough stock in the relevant stock categories (as defined in the strategy). A quantity of 1.000 EA remains open.

Please note that stock determination ignores the Negative Stocks Allowed setting.

Procedure

Check your stocks and settings for stock determination for material 19000754 in plant C002. Post stock transfers if necessary.

If somebody know the answer please tell me.

i need help for this case..

Thanks You

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Please use meaningful and precise subject line to represent your discussion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether SAP note 1299230 - Retail consignment: Purchase order w/ account assgmt item is applicable for your system.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to carry out coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 982073 - Error WRF_CONS 013 during stock determination

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi sir, you're always few steps ahead from others while helping members which is no doubt a great inspiration for me. Stay blessed.