cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition in pricing with fixed grayed out value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a scenario where the business  should be able to add a condition type manually during the sales order processing and the value should be populated from the condition record. It is possible by entering the condition type manually and maintaining the condition record for it, but it lets us to change the value during sales order processing as well. As per the client once the value is populated after adding the condition type manually, the system should not allow to change that particular value manually(It should be in grayed out mode). Is it possible without having to write a routine?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the condition technique principle, all your requirements can be met, but value determination can be automatic or manual. It cant be mix of both.

Please follow the suggestion as mentioned by Jaya ram and with that you can enter the condition type manually and value should be entered manually (as condition value can come automatically only when the condition type is determined automatically).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif

For your requirement what i understood is condition type need to enter manually in sales document processing and value of it should not be changed.

Activate condition type as Manual entry in pricing procedure.

Go to Condition type controls activate Manual entries as B - automatic entry has priority

Deactivate Amount/percent. Now perform the testing process in sales order by entering the condition type manually and enter the value, it will be grayed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Thanks for the response.

I tried the option Manual entries as B - automatic entry has priority, but it does not work.

Error: Condition XXXX can not be entered manually.

I have tried the option Manual entries - No limitations and Deactivated Amount/percent.

It works that way, I am able to add my condition type manually and the value gets populated automatically and is grayed out as well.

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works even with option Manual  entries - A Free,