cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why partner in sales order not match with customer master record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

why partner in sales order not match with customer master record?

I think the partner information coming from customer master record,but when i creat sales order, I put the sold to part information :302101,after i entered,the ship to part appare ,but it is not match with customer master record,can anybody tell me why ?Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the partner tab of the Sales Order there is a push-button with the determination log of the partners. Try with that.

Then go check in customizing under "Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header --> Partner determination procedure". Highlight the partner determination procedure, go to "Partner Functions in Procedure" and check the column "Source" for the partner functions RG and WE. There you define if a parter function should be determined from an alternative partner than the Sold-To-Party.

If you don't find anything, try with an ABAP developer to check if there are possibile user-exit in the Sales Order that are determining partners according to rules different from standard.

Best regards,

Andrea

Answers (0)