cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap wm VLMOVE and HUMO layout configuration

Former Member

hi all guys,

I met an issue regarding the scarping handling unit by 551 movement type. Because of the business find the MB1A and MIGO it has too many operation(Every time we have too many handling unit to do the scarping). So they want to find the simple and direct method to do this operation.

So i find the HUMO and VLMOVE can meet this. But the HUMO and VLMOVE has no internal order field.It only has G/L account and cost center.

And i don't know how to configuration this. I try to use OMJJ but failed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can select all bundles and do unpack / delete. This will move the stock to interim location. This is one step process. After that, you can issue to internal order using MIGO / MB1A as 2nd step.

When you scrap a bundle, the identify of the bundle no longer exists, right? So, why can't you try unpack / delete HU ?

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

Because what you mentions has 2 steps and you will loose the track of HUs. Imagine you unpacked 100 units of materials out of 5 HUs in the same batches. Then you scrap only 3 HUs of them, so you basically scrap 60 units of them. Then you pack the remaining 40 agian. Question now, which 3 HUs are scrapped? You have no idea.