cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Cockpit gives - Access to the requested resource is forbidden (HTTP 403)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set up the IoT service in HCP but when I try to go into the MMS Cockpit I get the the error message "Access to the requested resource is forbidden (HTTP 403)". I have given my user the predefined (system generated) IoT role.

Anyone gotten the same error before?

Kind regards

Erik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

your user needs a "IoT-MMS-User" role, please follow the documentation SAP HANA Cloud Platform Internet of Things (IoT) Services

Make sure to have a new session in a browser after assignment.

Regards,

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

I yesterday fetched sensor data to browser , but today while i clicked to open MMS cockpit, it giving following error.All roles are properly assigned. Please provide help ,also applied solutions mentioned above

Which server is required for handling request.

Regards,

Pavan

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

you get "Service Unavailable" which means (in your case) that "iotmms" Java application is currently stopped in your consumer account. Please, navigate to Java Application section in HCP Cockpit and start it again.

Regards,

Anton

P.S. Please , also familiarise with and especially with points 14 and 15. For instance, current thread is closed and your issue "HTTP 503 - Service Unavailable" has a different origin to problem above "HTTP 403 - Forbidden"

Answers (0)