Did you mean: 

Configure the SAP Fiori Tiles

former_member122649
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to Fiori,

Two queries:

1. I need to configure the Material Shortages Tile grouped under MRP Controller.

For Eg:

Here in the tiles the number should be the material numbers to be displayed. the Material Shortage tile standard doesn't have this and we need to customise it, to display the number of material list count it fetches the date from the SAP MM.

Let me know how to proceed or any configuration /developments needed?

2. Needs to set the layout as some default - (it should be a custom layout.). How to do it?

Looking for your kind reply.

regards,

Veera P,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

You need to create a Dynamic tile and specify a OData service in the launchpad designer.

Dynamic App Launcher Tiles - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member122649
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for reply.

The SAP Fiori tiles is been created under the launchpad.

Now i need to assign this to the SAP SD users/end Users. Who needs to access this apps. (currently 30 users).

How to assign this tiles, So that if they logs in they can see under their log in.

Is there is any Admin login ? to assign some roles to them. needed a step by step guide if anything Available.

Please revert. Thanks in advance.

Veera P,

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

Follow below steps:

1. Create a customizing request first.

2. Select created customizing request  from the fiori launchpad designer settings icon.

3. create a new catalog and add the tiles from the core version or create a new one here itself.

4. create a group and choose the + icon within the group and select the catalog and pick all the fiori tiles you need from that catalog .

5. Make sure catalog and groups are looking good.

6. create a pfcg role and click on the context menu of the Transaction button.

7 choose SAP Fiori Catalog and choose your catalog

8.Similarly from the context menu, select SAP Fiori Group and choose your group created.

9. Now add this role to your 30 users.

That's it. All users will see newly added Group along with all the fiori tiles.

Hope this helps,

JC

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

For basics of catalog, groups and role concept follow this link

Setup of Catalogs, Groups, and Roles in the SAP Fiori Launchpad - App Implementation - SAP Library

overall the below guide will be helpful. It contains step by step approach (page 18-21 for role assignments)

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/support-programs-services/solutio...

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Answers (0)