cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Purchase Orders - SAP FIORI WITHOUT WORKFLOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Anyone can tell me if is possible to use Approve Purchase Orders without Workflow ?

In my company aren't interested to using worflow, and I'm trying to know if is possible reuse oData server but without workflow.

Thanks for your time

Best regards

Cristina Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

It is not possible to use the standard "Approve Purchase Order" fiori application without the configuration of a workflow, as it's is part of the implementation prerequisites:

App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Configuration Tasks

To enable the Approve Purchase Orders app, the following prerequisites must be met in Customizing:

• You use the release strategy in Purchasing (MM-PUR). You have made the corresponding settings in Customizing for Materials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation step Purchase Order Next navigation step Release Procedure for Purchase Orders End of the navigation path.
  • You have configured the approval workflow for approving purchase orders.
  • To create work items which can be approved using the app, you have set up a connection between the release strategy and SAP Business Workflow.

I think that you may decide to go for a custom fiori application.

Take a look at the following document:

If you the think the issue is solved, please mark the discussion as correct Answer, cause it may help others experiencing a similar problem. Remember that once the answer is marked as correct, this doesn't mean the discussion is closed.

Best Regards,

Emanuel