cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v_v2 can't find stock on hand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a sales order with customer stock requirement (2,000 pc). Requested delivery date is 01.03.2016. Production is partially finished and 1,940 pc has been received into warehouse.

In Order change VA02 I can make ATP check and get 1,940 available right away for delivery.

But In backorder processing V_V2, the new confirmed qty is zero - the previously confirmed 1,940 from VA02 will be replaced by 0 after v_v2. What could be the reason? This is a normal order with no problem in credit / delivery block and 'fixed qty/date' is not marked.

milk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I know, the rescheduling with V_V2 is carried out for the whole item, you cannot make partial confirmations with it.

Please read sap note 1861066 - Everything about SDV03V02 / transaction V_V2 for a more detailed explanation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be due to the priority with which you are executing the re-scheduling transaction. Please check the selection parameters that you are providing. Based on the high priority of some other customer - the allocated 1940 pc might have re-allocated to them from your actual sales order.

Regards