cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material adobe form is giving success pop-up in a different different theme/layout

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With our recent upgrade from PPM 5.0 to PPM 6.1 , we noticed that the Material adobe form which was creating material with a success message was showing this message in a SAP_TRADESHOW theme but after upgrade the theme is different.

Could you please suggest me how can I retrieve this theme back.

In a recent thread here I got theme related issue resolved, but now I am stuck with  adobe form related theme .

Could you please suggest me how can I retrieve old theme back in this particular case.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

in this case, I think so, you are processing a customer WebDynpro-application that calls an adobe form document. From what I see the application is ZPTP_WD_MM26.

The theme problem I guess is with the "message" pop-up, shown with theme "SAP_CORBU" (Standard).

If you want to change this globally you have to do this with WD_GLOBAL_SETTING. This change affects all you WD-applications. In section "design" enter "SAP_TRADESHOW" or "SAP_TRADESHOW_PLUS" depending on your preferences.

If you want to change you Z-application (I suppose it is a WD-application but no FPM-application), you can insert an application parameter via SE80 for changing the theme explicitely for this application

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks once again Peter.

It works

Best Regards

Saurabh

Answers (0)