SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table EITERDK (print documents with print date)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im kind of new at this topic.

What am facing is that i find in table EITERDK  documents that have already been printed and this is affecting the street routes.

I don’t know exactly what the logic is for this deleting.

I appreciate your help.

Edith Sanchez

11 REPLIES 11

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edith,

As you are aware that this table EITERDK holds Print Documents temporarily which are to be printed, are you sure the Print Documents in this table has printed by checking in ERDK table, field DRUCKDAT? Also check for any print lock applied in header table ERDK.

From your description what I can understand is that the Invoice Print job might have failed (may be short dump) which could have caused this inconsistencies. Worth checking the job log/application log of the print job. Can you also check in your EA29 what Parallel Processing Object you specify under 'Technical Settings'?

Also please have look at the below SAP Notes if they are relevant to you?

1999427 - ISU_BUPA_BLOCKING: Handling person-related data in invoicing

2083109 - Incomplete printout during invoice printing

2136381 - PRNT: temporary printing lock for a reversed print document can be removed

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for your reply.

Im sure documents have been printed, also i checked the printlock field but is empty.

EA29 is not raising any dump, In fact the user reported jumps on the sequence route, so I debugged and found out this problem.

Edith

0 Kudos

Hi Edith,

If you really want to delete (and 100% sure) entries in table EITERDK, then you can use FM - ISU_DB_EITERDK_UPDATE as standard SAP uses this

Pass X_UPD_MODE as 'D' to delete the entries.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Edith,

Are the Print documents that you are seeing in EITERDK static or everyday you are seeing new print documents in the table.

If its a one-off issue, then you can go and do a one time update activity.

However, if its on an ongoing basis, you have to find the root cause for the same.

Check the Invoice printing events, say R390, R395,R439, R999 etc to see if there is any customisation, which is having an impact.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I see that the aumount of entries in table is increasing.

I have also checked the events, but there is no code in them.

Thanks,

Edith

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edith,

All possible solutions are already stated above. By standard SAP it is not possible.

Some times what happens is

You have created Invoice Doc "A" printed it as well

Now you reversed Invoice Doc "A" and there will be a reversed Invoice Doc "B" attached to "A" and same time entry will also get updated in EITERDK for this reversed document "B" .

Please make sure you are not confusing between Invoice Doc "A" & "B" for print date & EITERDK entry.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

I checked the documents but none of them have been reversed.

Thanks,

Edith

0 Kudos

HI Edith,

Can you provide EA40 , ERDK & EITERDK screen shot for one invoice doc.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Here they are.

Thanks.

Edith

0 Kudos

Hi Edith,

From the screen-shots I am not able to see any obvious issue!

Also interestingly this Invoice was printed way back in Aug 2012.

I suggest you to (again) check for any error/application and job logs for your mass/individual print process, also can you check whether this is simulated invoice or not and also for any custom fqevents?

If nothing else, go ahead and delete the entries as I suggested above: use FM - ISU_DB_EITERDK_UPDATE as standard SAP uses this Pass X_UPD_MODE as 'D' to delete the entries.

Thanks,

Srini