cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata Extension- Employee Lookup fiori application

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have requirement to show additional fields on employee detail screen. Fields like Org unit, company code & cost center etc. Those fields i don't see in standard employee lookup odata service.

I am looking for steps or any specific document related to employee lookup application extension (specific to adding new fields) .

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PC,

Below you can find the url for with all the extension points for the fiori application employee look up:

App Extensibility: Employee Lookup - SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP ERP HCM - SAP Library

There you can find information about the available fields that can be added to the standard screen.

Also, I would suggest you to take a look at the following two documents where you will find some good examples on how to extend an standard fiori application:

http://a248.g.akamai.net/n/248/420835/80e7c19778afe7631a894a7a2b0d19d18aa775181025e44d8a925397db5b18...

Best Regards,

Emanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emanuel,

I am stuck at extending the OData Entity in the GW Model Provider. I don't find any enhancement spot to do so. Any pointers or suggestions for this specific app.

Hi Chandan,

Please let me know if you were able to achieve this extension.

Thanks

Punit