cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Condition - Twice Occurrence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Firstly, I know this is a question which has been answered multiple times and I have alredy tired all that I could have possbily thought of like Exclusive tick etc.

So I List my scenario here in screenshots please help.

Pricing Procedure:

Now in ORder, system picks the value which I change manually and for some-other condition, i had to do Price Update ( Option C - Keep manual and re-calculate others).

Now it is adding a new line for this condition also

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have activated statistical for ZPR0-Why?

Behavior of system with regular conditions Vs statistical will vary-Deactivate this and try again..

Phanikumar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing Procedure have you marked the ZPRO as manual . Kindly check.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

I have not marked it as manual as it is fetched from condition records. I change the value manually later.

Regards,

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
as it is fetched from condition records

Your initial screen shot of that condition type shows "Manual entry has priority".  If you want the condition type to be entered manually, why condition record is maintained?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have maintained the Manual Entry Has priority due to the business case. A generic applicable price is picked from condition record, but based on approval for a certain order, the price can be changed (manual change in price).

What I am referring to is that I change the Price and then I manually add other conditions like Discount / freight in the order.

I also have some calculation routines (For commission conditions) in my pricing due to which I have to use Update Type "C" in copy control (so that system re-calculates the routine based values as per the actual qty being invoiced; keeping manual entries as it is).

This update is giving me 2 lines - one which I had changed manually and then other which system got from pricing conditions again.

This reappearance of price is creating problem for me.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your config seems to be fine. Currently the PR02 is determined through condition record in your sales order. As you have maintained that the Amount / Percent can be changed in PR02 configuration you can manually change the derived value for PR02.

You don't need to enter once again PR02 manually. Kindly check and update.

Regards,

SRK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on that condition type and share the screen shot for both the duplicated condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At condition tab try pricing analysis. Maybe this will give you a clue.