SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site/Store specific Regular Vendor for Same Article- EAN

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in a situation where for certain Stores , we have to procure the same articles from a different Vendor.

For example the 500 gms of Turkish Yogurt by Dannon can be sold by different Vendors , But the EAN code remains the same for this Article with these Vendors.

The Regular Vendor in an Article master Purchasing view can be only One Unique Vendor.

I tested by maintaining the Site specific Vendor . But In Info records EINA table the Site is not considered in general Data. It appears only in EINE.

The below options looked possible solution. But Vendor Sub-range also is meant for a different behavior within one Vendor

Porg- Vendor - Site- Vendor Sub Range-FFD-Regular Vendor-

We have F&R for planning and there also we are not able to transfer Site Specific Vendor data for the Article master.

IF anyone has come across such requirement pls. share it.

We thought of a Work around to create another Article with the Same EAN code so that Regular Vendor can be different and we can do Listing of these new articles only for those specific Stores, but system does not allows creation of new article for the same EAN code.

Many Thanks,

Abhilash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member232581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Abhilash

It might be worth trying source list. I think you can maintain different vendor at site level for same article using source list. You might need to activate source list requirement in material master logistic store data.

I hope source list will take priority over info record.

Thanks

Vibhor

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member232581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Abhilash

It might be worth trying source list. I think you can maintain different vendor at site level for same article using source list. You might need to activate source list requirement in material master logistic store data.

I hope source list will take priority over info record.

Thanks

Vibhor

0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

Well I tried creating Source List and even outline agreement. But F&R was maybe not customized to read the source list and give priority to it.

After doing multiple scenario testing , we got a work around by using new Purchase Organization for those Sites which required article procurement form a different vendor than the regular Vendor .