Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori - Configured App Details

mahesh_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement wherein, we need to get the details of Fiori Apps Installed or Configured on a gateway system. Details might include , application Name, Application OData service , Application Type etc.

We tried to find out some standard tables from where we can get this data but no luck with that yet.

If anybody is aware about the standard tables where the data related to Fiori apps are getting stored, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh Zeple.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check which product-specific add-on components are installed on your front end server. This will give you an idea of which all Fiori apps are present in your system.

mahesh_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Thanks for your input.

I need to fetch the details of the installed fiori apps through a Z Program, hence I need the table names or any other mechanism by which I can get this data through program.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don´t think you will find a table that you can use for this or code your way towards your goal without some major effort.  The UI5 code for the apps is stored as BSPs and there is no good way to differentiate them from other non Fiori apps in there.  Even if you did manage to differentiate the fiori apps from non fiori BSPs, you will have difficulty in extracting the detailed information for each of those without manually looking into the source code of the apps.  (like type, odata service used etc). Saurabh Vakil suggestion is what I normally use when I check a system for installed apps and from there I look into the versions, check which services are activated and the rest I extract from fiori library documentation online.