Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcilation of Subcon Challan

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I did transfer posting with movement type 541 and material doc is posted . With that material doc i have made a subcon challan  0140200180.  But while printing i came to know that i have chosen a wrong vendor so did the 542 movement to take material back into our stock so that it could  be issued to right vendor.

But when i am going to reconcile the challan with materials doc of movement type 542 but I am not able to that as i am getting item quantity window blank.

When i used to manually put challan number in that window i am getting errro msg  item doesnot exist.

Presently we are in EHP 7. I know that for reconciliation SAP it is fetching data from J_1IGRXSUB table when we receive material against PO and refer subcontracting challan but as per my scenarion who this table would get updated to that i could reconcile the challan.

Please let me know the procedure how to reconcile the material doc which is posted by movement type 542 so that in Annexxure IV pending quantity become zero.

I have already assigned movement type 542 to 0002 group in config.

I am attaching the screenshot for the same.

Regards

Manish

3 REPLIES 3

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have deleted the challan before doing a 542. Try to delete the challan and create a new challan refering a new 541 material document.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi

Well we cannot delete the challan as client is accountable to excise dept.

By deleting the challan Annexxure IV will not be reconciled.

Regards

Manish

0 Kudos

It can be deleted.

Regards

Maruthi