Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My inbox fiori launch pad issue.

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have configured my inbox fiori app(001) but while opening my inbox in launchpad we have issue.

Error description.

{"error":{"code":"SY/530","message":{"lang":"en","value":"RFC call was not successful because of communication failure 'The function call of /IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ET_TASKS whose type is not compatible with this parameter'."},"innererror":{"transactionid":"5E3FEBE5F3A4F1E8ADA1002590F0DB19","timestamp":"20160316062156.6610000","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BOP_RFC_COMM","message":"RFC call was not successful because of communication failure 'The function call of /IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ET_TASKS whose type is not compatible with this parameter'.","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""},{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_TECH_EXCEPTION","message":"An exception was raised.","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}}

Let us know if you have concerns.
Thanks & Regards
Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi!

in my case this note solved

2120485 - Potentially incompatible type within structure parameter when calling RFC from Task Gateway for SAP Business Workflow provider

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Do you have IW_PGW component installed in the landscape ? This is required for My Inbox.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for Tejas,

yes I have installed IW_PGW componet.

Please provide step by step configuration for system alias(set flag) and Trusted RFC Configuration.

Thanks

vijayg

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Take a look at SAP Fiori LL18 - System Aliases definition for Fiori .

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

We have configured system alias but unable to open tile catalogs in Launchpad.

Can you provide ur number so that i will explain the issues...

Thanks&regards

Vijay.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your SAP_UI SP level?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please double check the software version for the system alias.

The screenshot shows incorrect value.

Do you mean that My Ibox tile was available before but after changing the system alias it is not available?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Now we are able to see the launch pad but some user not able to access but having roles.

Regards

Vijay.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Software version in your system alias config is wrong for My Inbox (Task processing). It should be /IWPGW/BWF and not default.

Local should be for Launchpad services.

Separate one for PGW with soft.version as /IWPGW/BWF

Regards,

Tejas

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tejas,Thanks for your reply.

We have set below changes but it seems to be same.when I was open a launchpad only shows Transactional( HCM ) related apps ,not in my inbox app

Can you please guide me way to fix the issue.,

Regards,

Vijay.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Your issue is not clear.

Do you mean that you are now not able to see My Inbox app ? If this is the case, just check if you have role for my inbox assigned or not to the userid you login

Regards,

Tejas

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay,I will check and let you know the status.

Regards,

Vijay.

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Already we have assigned a roles to user.Please check attachment and let us know if i have any modifications.

Regards

Vijay.

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Already we have assigned a roles to user.Please check attachment and let us know if i have any modifications.

Regards

Vijay.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can, redelete all the roles and reassign.

Also check if user comparison is properly done in pfcg.

Regards,

Tejas