Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons have words on them rather than icons after PPM upgrade to 6.1

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have upgraded our SAP PPM system recently from PPM 5.0 to PPM 6.1 . We are facing an issue as:

Earlier with PPM 5.0 we had icons for navigation to screens but after upgrade we have buttons with text on them as shown below:

Please suggest we why it happened and how can I retrieve the icons instead of buttons?

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

it seems there is another parameter missing 🙂

Please try to add the parameter ~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR with value '1' in SICF for service 'WEBGUI'.

This should restore your icon toolbar.

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

I am really enjoying each and every swift, insightful and accurate response of yours.

Could you please provide me some information on: What are other such parameters that are such ways useful and how they can be changed/activated.

I mean I want to know a repository of such parameters that influence objects in PPM in one way or other..

Please let me know it , I want to explore them all or most of them.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Saurabh

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

in this special case it has nothing to do with PPM. Since you are calling SAP transactions over ITS (WebGUI), you are able to maintain some parameters for the WEBGUI service inside SICF.

I don't know if there is a full list anywhere, or any documentation (I didn't find anything). Some information can be found in OSS notes like

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1010519

Another nice parameter is ~nosplash. This parameters hides the ITS/WEBGUI Pop-Up when starting a transaction.

I think, that your IT has set these parameters, but with the upgrade to 7.40 some parameters might have been lost.

br,

Peter

Answers (0)