cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color bar in SAPScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

currently, I'm trying to print a colored bar on a SAPScript form, which has to have a dynamical length.

My idea was to upload a small colored square as an image and then print it x times next to each other.

Therefore, in the print program, I loop over the element like this

DO x TIMES.
       gv_xpos = sy-index.
       CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'
           EXPORTING
             element                  = 'PRINT_BAR'
             function                 = 'APPEND'
             window                   = 'BAR_UP'
ENDDO.

And in the form, I print the element with the XPOS value incremented in the print-program like this:

/E         PRINT_BAR

/:         BITMAP 'GREEN_40_PX' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL XPOS &GV_XPOS& CM

However, on the form, the boxes are not being printed next to each other.

Any ideas, what I'm missing?

I've already fiddled with the "function"-parameter of the WRITE_FORM and I tried setting the window position as well, but without any luck so far.

I've declared gv_xpos as integer and as character, but it didn't make any difference.

Thanks and regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A quick update to my dilemma: Now I've managed to print it with dynamic horizontal position. But unfortunately, there's an automatic line-break after each

/:         BITMAP

command. Therefore, the result now looks like this:

How can I align the boxes in one line? My assumption is that the '/' in the '/:'-command has an implicit line-break. I found suggestions in another thread to replace it with '=:', but apparently, this is no valid SAPScript-command. Any idea to sove this?