cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How change automatically delivery date in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to find the way that the system automaticalle change proposed delivery date after change manuall planned GI date.

I change manually Planned GI date but the "old" proposed delivery date remains in the delivery.

How can I do that? (button that calculate and I don't find or configuration that I forgot)

Thank you very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gustau Gomez,

The system automatically calculates the goods issue date by taking into account the following factors:

The requested delivery date
The pick/pack time
The loading time
The transit time.

But Actual GI date will be current date of delivery document creation date.

Let the Planned GI date be system proposed date only. Change the date in Actual GI date.

Did you tried this?

Thanks

Hidayath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Hasan,

but delivery date is related to planned GI date not Real GI date.

And I need that if I change manually planned GI date, the delivery date be updated automatically.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gustau, answer is present in your above reply you see now scheduling has been done, system proposed the dates automatically and after this you're changing the planned GI date manually for which there's a provision in the system. Can you please explain why there's an obligation of auto updation after a manual change? Can't you restrict users to change these dates manually and that system automatic proposition should be preferred? Point against asking this is to just confirm what business actually wants for this scenario. I'm afraid you've to go for enhancement at include SAPFV50C_LIKP_TERMINE_BESTIMME to update delivery date based on manually entered planned GI date if you still want to change planned GI date manually but why you can't stick with standard proposition that is yet to be answered. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend, Could you please share the screen shot with little bit more details, so that we can provide solution to you. Regards, Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

thanks for your answer.

I attach an screeenshoot of the delivery tab.

Here you can see that I updated Planned GI date, and the field below (delivery date) is the field that I don't know how to update automatically.

Our route in this case is 0 days and when I confirmed the last TO order the sys tem updated Planned GI date and Delivery date automatically but I ned to adjunt manually Planned GI date and the syste didn't udate delivery date from this new planned GI date,

I hope to be clear now.

Thanks in advance.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any scheduling configured? Just check by clicking the Scheduling tab whether the Delivery Date is changed.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sr Kumar,

I push the "Scheduling" button (in the same tab of the delivery) but doesn't do anything... nothing changed.

I don't see any Scheduling tab in the delivery (in this scneario we start in schedule agreement) but this task has to be done by warehouse that only can access into delivery and into shippong document.

I need to configured something to activate this button functionality?

Thank you very much!

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a test system explore the below scheduling for your delivery document.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SR Kumar,

I have activated all flags. And this ok (backward and recalculate).

And the system recalculate (planned GI and delivery date) after TO confirmation.

But not when I change manually Planned GI Date.

Any other idea? Or it's necessary development?

Thank you very much for your help.