cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen Personas 2.0 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I continue to get this error show below and cannot figure out why.

can anyone help.

below is the error, and script

Thanks for your  help experts.

Rodney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

Looking at this script step one opens transaction MD04.

Are you then trying to copy the Part number/ and or Plant from here:

in readiness to paste into a new field in transaction MD04?

If so, you will need the Copy actions to come BEFORE entering the Transaction number in Step one, as once step one is executed, you will be in a different screen within SAP, therefore, the fields will not exist in this instance.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian

Thanks for your help.  This resolved this issue, but continue to get errors. Now on step 4.  The error messages in 2.0 do not explain very well what the issue really is.

See attachments.

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

Without seeing the full script (i.e steps one and two), its tricky to answer, but I assume you are copying the values entered in the Part Number and Plant fields that you have created?

Can we also assume that the script button and fields are located in another transaction (perhaps SMEN?) and you then need to navigate through scripting to get to transaction md04?

If so, then your current Step4 would need to be at Step 3, so just move it up a step.

Try that and see how you go.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian

Thanks for your help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like the control ID in the second step doesn't match that of the Part number field on the screen.

You can't just ignore this error since then the script won't work the way you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

I agree with Vandana here. You can ignore this script error. I personally have come across this error when I try to perform any actions on my personas screen on the browser when the session has timed out.

Regards,

Laxmy

former_member194736
Participant
0 Kudos

Rodney -

You can safely ignore this script error.

You should also be able to delete this from your script.

Thanks

Vandana