SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Price-Final Price,Gross Selling Price,Net selling Price

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with Is retail,we never use Final Price,Gross Selling Price,Net selling Price.

We does not require these values.

We determining pricing procedure in SD route

Sales Area+Cust Pricing Procedure+Doc Pricing Procedure.

We create article using LSMW,we get struck in Sales View ,we need to click enter.We dont know which way system picks WWS001 as pricing procedure .

We get the below error,

Unauthorized change in the existing price calculation

Message no. WV106

Diagnosis

In sales price calculation maintenance you have changed fields in such a way that the system is no longer able to calculate the sales price (or the retail price in the second pricing step). You cannot, for example, change the margin and the actual markup simultaneously in a sales price calculation, as these two entries can have a conflicting effect on the way the sales price is calculated.

System Response

All the changes you made to the existing pricing item were reset to the original entries.

Procedure

Re-enter your data for the current pricing item.

To continue editing the pricing table

We need not want system to calculate Final Price,Gross Selling Price,Net selling Price,it is of no use to us,i request to help me,how to over come this error.Even we need to determine pricing procedure.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are trying to change some values figure out by SAP in a dialog in MM42. Essentialy it's a functionality to solve the retail price for articles. Usually it starts with the cost (usually the MAP) and with the help of a pricing procedure calculate these values, for instance using competitors prices, rounding formulas to achieve prices type 9.99 or dot 99. A useful keyword is "initial mark-up".

For further details, this wiki could help you: Retail Pricing - SAP for Retail - SCN Wiki

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are trying to change some values figure out by SAP in a dialog in MM42. Essentialy it's a functionality to solve the retail price for articles. Usually it starts with the cost (usually the MAP) and with the help of a pricing procedure calculate these values, for instance using competitors prices, rounding formulas to achieve prices type 9.99 or dot 99. A useful keyword is "initial mark-up".

For further details, this wiki could help you: Retail Pricing - SAP for Retail - SCN Wiki

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Suppose if i don't want the system to calculate this price.What should i do?

0 Kudos

In the LSMW are you using IDOC method/BAPI or recording ?

Are you populating any other fields in the sales view ?

Thanks,

Amudhan.A