Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual updating of export declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder how it is in your systems.

After the proforma has been transferred to GTS, the export declaration is created and manu of the fields for the item, like weight can be edited manually.

But my user would like to be able to update the "Item Quantity" and  "unit of measure" in the item tab "General data". But that field is grayed out and I can't find a way to unlock it. What do you think ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

It's interesting your user wants to change the quantity on the declaration in GTS manually. It's never advisable to update the quantity in GTS directly but should be done in the source system as you might be aware already. From an audit standpoint, you may run a risk of non-compliance as the source and reporting system (GTS) don't match. Is there any reason your user is requesting the same?

Are you on a GTS version of 10.0 or higher?

GTS did have this flaw in the past versions and it was allowing to edit the item quantity in the declaration.  SAP has corrected it starting 10.0 and higher, now the field is not editable anymore. (Refer 1966346 note).

Thanks,

Shrini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to you both! That is logical.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

Shrini is completely correct.  I have "liked" his answer, which for some reason seems to be the modern thing to do!

Regards,

Dave