cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in TaskCollection Service for My Inbox App extension

SB9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to extend the TaskCollection Service (Version:2) provided by SAP and I am following the instructions in cookbook. I have added some new fields in the TASK entity using SEGW transaction and have implemented the code behind to populate those fields. I have also tested the service and it is working fine.

The problem is in MY INBOX application it is calling the TASKCollection as follows -

GET TaskCollection?sap-client=020&$skip=0&$top=100&$orderby=CreatedOn desc&$filter=((Status eq 'READY' or Status eq 'RESERVED' or Status eq 'IN_PROGRESS' or Status eq 'EXECUTED'))&$select=SAP__Origin,InstanceID,TaskDefinitionID,TaskTitle,SupportsRelease,CreatedByName,CompletionDeadLine,SubstitutedUserName,Priority,HasComments,HasAttachments,TaskSupports,TaskDefinitionName,Status,PriorityNumber,CreatedOn&$inlinecount=allpages

The $select is hard coded to return only specific field, so it is not returning the new fields which I added to the TASK entity. Now I want to display my fields in S2 screen. How do I achieve this ?

As per the cookbook it should have called the TaskCollection without any $select.

GET TaskCollection?$skip=0&$top=100&$orderby=CreatedOn desc&$inlinecount=allpages&$filter=(SAP__Origin eq '<SAP System Alias>' and (TaskDefinitionID eq '<Custom Task Def. ID>') and (Status eq 'READY' or Status eq 'RESERVED' or Status eq 'IN_PROGRESS' or Status eq 'EXECUTED'))

Please let me know how to solve this issue ?  sap.ui.version = 1.34.1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member104848
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the version of My Inbox (technical version) you are using?

In the User settings drop down, you can check in the Support Information.

If the version is 1.6 -> you could disable the select query by doing adding the URL parameter : useOdataSelect = false in your tile configuration.

If it is 2.0, you could implement an extensionPoint where you add your additional select properties using the hook : extHookGetPropertiesToSelect

Regards

Radhika

SB9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Radhika. I am using version 1.6 and your suggestion helped in solving the issue.

BTW, do you know where I can find the documentation regarding this feature in sap.com ?

Answers (0)