Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document area for import customs declaration

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I'm trying to save documents (in archive server) for import customs declaration but I'm stuck because I don't know what the document area is, can someone please let me know what the document area for import customs declaration is?

In GTS, SPRO - SAP Netweaver - Application Server  - Basis Services - Knowledge Provider - Document Management Service - Define Document Area

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

my two cents as you query seems to contradict with archiving and saving within a document area of KW

The area you are trying to access is used for SAP knowledge warehouse and KW is accessed by areas identified by a specific purpose. More can be found here:

Areas - SAP Knowledge Warehouse - SAP Library

If you want to create a new document area incase your requirement is not met through the already existing content models of Training, Documentation, and Intranet-Management areas of the Knowledge Warehouse you can create a dedicated area and content model. You can learn more about it below:

Implementing a Content Model for a Document Area - SAP Library

Looking at the above, I don't think you wanted to achieve archiving through the SAP KW document area. Pardon me, if I have misunderstood your need!

-Shrini

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini,

Thanks for the inputs.

The document area is BUS6800. For storing the business documents, I'm using a content repository YC which is linked to the archive server.

It works as expected. However, the file name, created by and time stamp are not stored, see below. Could you help with that?

Thanks,

Satish

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

If you have access, review whether the attachments have got a name and time stored using transction OAAD on archivelink.

Take a look at notes 1513057 and 1451769 (specifically for archivelink missing functionality). There are a bunch of notes around the missing time and creator name settings, please review them for your version.

I reviewed the settings on my system and I effectively don't get the same issue, we have linked the content repository to the archive server too.

Hopefully somebody on the forum can pitch in if the above notes don't help you.

Thanks,

Shrini