SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Planning using Statistical Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Consultants,

Does anyone know if there is the possibility of Planning in FM through statistical key figures?

For example: instead of directly planning Personnel Cost values, we would like to plan the number of employees (skill junior, senior), and separately plan the cost of each skill. Or, instead of planning the total value related to vehicles for Sales Area, plan the quantity and type of vehicle (and separately plan unit value of each type of vehicle).

Maybe it is possible to make this kind of planning in CO, using Statistical Key Figures, and then transfer the planning to FM using FMCYCOPI_CO (Plan Data Transfer from CO) transaction.

Does anyone know if it is possible to perform this type of planning directly FM, or optionally someone has used an integrated planning CO / FM through FMCYCOPI transaction?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, you basically answered yourself

You have to perform the planning in CO and then transfer it to FM using transaction you mentioned. Since, SKF are not part of FM assignments, you won't be able to plan directly in FM based on this object; you have to pass through CO module.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, you basically answered yourself

You have to perform the planning in CO and then transfer it to FM using transaction you mentioned. Since, SKF are not part of FM assignments, you won't be able to plan directly in FM based on this object; you have to pass through CO module.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you for your quick answer. As soon as possible, I will make some planning tests in CO (using SKF) and transfer it to FM. Then I wrote here the results.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

In the end, I have used “CO Resources”, through the transactions KPR2 and KPR4. After that, I have used a planner profile like “SAPR&R”, which provides Layout “1-1R1”, and make possible to use Resource for Costs Planning.

The transfer of CO Plan Data to FM (transaction FMCYCOPI_CO) worked properly.

Thanks

Herson

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perfect! Thank you for updating the thread with the results of your tests.