SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, Thanks admin for accepting me to SCN family. Its great for me to have discussion in SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thanks admin for accepting me to SCN family. Its great for me to have discussion in SCN. I am a Sr.QA Engineer working on ETRM/CTRM product for 6 years. So I would like to learn SAP for oil and gas domain and want to learn the work flow of TRM. I have experiend in Trade Life Cycle of one of the leading ETRM product. I am very good at deployment and testing the functional work flow of the end to end business scenarios and refdata setting as well. Now please suggest me how can I start to learn the things in SAP and also which modules should I learn. I feel this the best platform to know everything about SAP. So Please suggest.

Thanks

....Tharish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thank you for your response. I have gone through the link that you have provided. I have a doubt on the information specified there as inorder to work on SAP IS OIL, one should have experience on SD, MM and FICO. So should I learn all these modules first and then go to SAP IS OIL? Please suggest. Note that I have ZERO knowledge in SAP ERP.

Thanks in advance.