cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO RBATP with location substitution(NON drop scenario) along with product allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Urgent : Need your help We are setting rule based ATP with location substitution(NON drop scenario) along with product allocation.

after doing all the setting product allocation is not happening it is giving confirmation out of its bucket.

whereas if i not use NON drop scenario the things works fine.

Kindly let me know any special setting is need to be done for  NON drop scenario ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Himanshu

What do you mean by Non Drop scenario? Please elaborate with proper example.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Parth,

We are trying to run allocation with RABTP location substitution, where in confirmed quantities transferred from supplying location to ordered location, for ex. If product A is ordered at location X, than first, allocation check should happen and then ATP should be check at the ordered location X if the ATP quantity is not available at location X then it should run the same sequence of ATP - 1. Allocation 2. ATP  at location Y (substitute) and for the confirmed quantity STR will be created ( controlled by the activity in location determination procedure ) .Currently we are not able to make this work on the system, however allocation is working with normal Location substitution- Drop shipment ( without STR creation).

We tried activating allocation check for STR/STO also, but no luck. Please let me know if this is even possible in the standard SAP or any other inputs on the same will also be highly appreciated.

manoj_gaikwad
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Himanshu,

Just to confirm you have not selected "Start Immediately" check mark for RBA in Check Instruction right ?

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

No I haven't selected the start immediately.

Thanks

Himanshu

Answers (0)