cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application title change in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP SRM. I need to change the application title for 3 steps. I need to remove the (Select Goods/Service).

PFA the screenshot.

Regards,

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the process in WDDOMODIFYVIEW method from IDR_VIEW view (Web Dynpro Component FPM_IDR_COMPONENT).

I guess you are not in SRM 7.0 release, but process should be the same: in SRM 7.0, SC labels come from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_TB_SC class (text symbols).

Rendering for IDR is done in RENDER_HEADER method from CL_FPM_GAF_ASSIST class. This method is called in WDDOMODIFYVIEW method from CNR_VIEW view (FPM_GAF_COMPONENT Web Dynpro Component).

Later, in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW method mainsteps/substeps for the road map are prepared.

You can implement WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW BAdI to modify the layout according to your need.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried the solution which you have provided.

But i couldn't get the solution.

Will this change will be in configuration?

Thanks,

Vasanth

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vasanth,

you can translate texts for transport object R3TR WDCC /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_GAF_SC         00 (through SE63 transaction).

But this will not be possible for application title, wording "Step" and bracket.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Please right click on Select Goods/Service and got to more field help, there you will get the information about the application and the component.    

Regards,

Jayanthi.

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

"Shop in 3 Steps" is SRM 5.5, right ??

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried but no help available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its SRM 7.03