cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

India Depot- Importer And 2nd Stage Dealer-How to maintain Two Excise registrations for a single depot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario: Excise Depot is going to act as Importer and 2nd stage Dealer. But there are two different Excise registrations one as Importer and other as Dealer.

How to maintain J1ID: for a single plant with two different excise registrations?

Those who worked on similar scenario, please share your experiences and if any OSS notes.

Thanks

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better you create New Depot plant for Import scenario. Check with Indirect taxation team

Regards

Maruthi S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Other than creation of New Depot do we have any other options to meet the requirement ?

Thanks

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logically you cannot Assign Two registrations to Single Plant. and again i am insisting you to check with IDT team. Whether it is Retail outlets(with Trading sale permission) or just stock keeping firm.

please confirm

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that we can not assign two excise registrations in J1ID.

In this case business want to update RG23D as well and also maintain seperate excise numbers.

So I also feel we should go with two different plants.

But checking is there any better option ? Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No better option other than creation of new plant. we have done the same thing

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

and also check whether you have changed the batch(Example-when you do sale order to sale order,or through).

Regards

Maruthi S

Answers (0)